New R-Keeper System technologies at Sirha Expo in Moscow
UCS company, the leading Russian developer of program solutions for hospitality and entertainment industry, participated in Sirha Moscow 2014, the International Exposition for restaurant industry professionals, which took place in Gostiny Dvor, in Moscow, on the 24th to 26th of March.
At UCS company stand, devoted to the most popular restaurant automation system R-Keeper, the latest solutions for public catering management automation were represented. Brand-new technologies, which allow to improve the service and to make restaurant business more efficient and manageable:
· Automation system R-Keeper (for fast food and full service restaurants)
· Reservation module
· Automation system for delivery service
· Customer’s virtual card and R-Keeper CRM
· Electronic menu on tablet PC
· Waiter’s mobile terminal
· Video surveillance for cash zone
· Dynamic menu boards
· Electronic queue technology for fast food restaurants
· Customer’s display technology
· Accounting system automation - StoreHouse
For the second time this year SIRHA expo, internationally recognized event for restaurant and hospitality business professionals, is conducted in Russia and it gives the key players of Russian industry HORECA an excellent opportunity of expanding business contacts, getting acquainted with the brand-new world concepts and trends in the restaurant industry as well as visiting professional competitions, conferences and workshops.